I am a MyWay PrePay member who would like to opt-out of receiving an AMI meter. What can I do?

Without an AMI capable meter, the prepaid program cannot function properly. At this time, MyWay PrePay members can choose to un-enroll from the prepaid program by requesting to change their account type to a postpaid, traditionally billed account if they would like to opt-out. Members can visit Contact Us or email customerservice@secoenergy.com to opt out.


Note: Postpaid accounts are subject to a security deposit. SECO will complete an Equifax Utility Score Check upon request to change a prepaid account to a postpaid, traditionally billed account.

Leave a Reply